This is something new to my beauty regime, something I have never tried before so I was super excited to receive the Vita Coco coconut oil in the post. Just a few days before I was considering popping into Holland & Barrett for a jar. Over the past few weeks I have been researching about using coconut oil and the benefits, one of my friends mentioned she uses it twice a week on her hair and her hair grew 3/4 inches in a couple months. This made me want to try out coconut oil as soon as possible. I am on a mission to get my hair into good shape and for it to grow just that bit more.I really like how the coconut oil has been packaged, keeping to the vitaCoco brand we all know and love. This product has got me excited for a new hair care routine and Summer, I am usually not a coconut oil scent fan but this has a slight smell to it that will work well for Summer hair.
Eat it / wear it / swear by it.
- Add to food or drinks for energy.
- an eye make up remover.
- use in the shower as a body scrub, add in equal amounts of sugar.
- got some left over, use it as a natural chap stick.
- use on your hair and leave it on over night (use a shower cap)
- can help sooth eczema and psoriasis
- can be rubbed into hair daily to stimulate hair growth.
- mix with salt to use on your feet
- use by itself or with baking soda to whiten teeth.
- body lotion.
- use on cuticles to help grow your nails.
Have you used coconut oil before?