My friend Laura took these photos of me and her beautiful pug Lulu a few months back and its taken months to be able to edit them and upload them. I felt like I had no confidence to upload a fashion type blog post because I see so many other beautiful ones, I could never do justice to it, well thats how I felt for ages but the beauty of a blog is we are all different.
For example I really loved this photo because of Lulu but all I could focus on was my hair, that day in particular it felt limp and in need of a good cut. So this stopped me uploading any of these images. I struggle with anxiety, so talking to new people scares me but working in retail has shown me I can do it. This day in London was so much fun, we had the best day taking pictures, going to press days and having lunch with Jodie and Becca.
- Treat yourself how you would treat others.
- Would you be nasty to your younger self, so why do it to yourself now?
- Take deep breaths
- read more
- spend more time doing the things you love
- blogging helps me
- make a list of the good things
- create an inspiration board
- never say you cannot do something
- stay away from gossip
- don't get angry
- always forgive
- Do not judge other people
- work hard
- Smile and be happy.
- go for long walks
- meet new people
- always treat animals with respect and love them
- do something good in the world
- set goals
- remember good things take time
- wake up and tell yourself you are in a good mood
- have pamper days
- sleep in if you want to
- Have manners
- Love your family
- Remember what you have
- focus on the future
Do you have any tips on working on your inner beauty?
I was inspired by this amazing blog.
Follow me on: