- I want to focus on making the house look lovely in time for the Christmas meal we will be hosting at ours. So investing in new dinning room furniture and a picnic table to pop in the middle of the room. Our dining room is huge and is yet to be filled with book shelves and plants. This is the room I am most excited to get done this year, it just takes time to finish it all. I want the room to feel cosy and full of character. I will do a before and after of the room for you on the blog.
- I'm going to be honest with you, my head is all over the place with anxiety the last couple of weeks. I know I have become stronger in myself this year because it doesn't completely break me but I do have days where I hide at home so that I can come back feeling better. I am a stronger person in general this year and I am thinking of joining the gym again to help with my mind and body. I really enjoy having something to focus on and this month I want to take that step to feeling good again.
- A tidy space makes me feel so much more relaxed so this month I am slowly tidying up the house making it feel really cosy. I love my home, being at home makes me happy. Cuddling my dogs, cooking for Rob or even just watching a film with candles and snacks. I want to decorate the house with pumpkins and candles to make it feel cosy and finish off decorating each room.
- My blog means the world to me and I am enjoying blogging more now than I have ever done before. This month I want to mix up my content and blog more each week. I enjoy make up posts and I would love to add in more home blog posts too. I have changed up my photography set up and I feel that my images are looking much more attractive than before, this I am still working on and improving. Christmas gift guides and other festive posts is something I am so excited about. I have so many blog post ideas that I am super excited to share on here.
- All the notes I have made, all the blog post ideas I want to create them for my blog this month. I make so many notes and never get round to posting them, so i'm going to blog around work as much as I can this month.
I am so excited about the next few months, I want to get myself back on track and to enjoy making the house feel cosy. Please let me know your October goals in the comments below.